Furniture Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning
Cleaning and maintaining furniture
Your home’s furniture is a valuable investment worth protecting. Professional upholstery cleaning will bring out the best in your furniture and keep it looking like new. Royal Red Carpet Cleaning can help you maintain your leather and fabric upholstery with upholstery cleaning, in addition to our home carpet cleaning and commercial carpet cleaning services. We are an expert carpet cleaner also specializing in tile cleaning, drapery cleaning, and upholstery stain removal to help you care for all the facets of your home décor.
Caring for Leather Upholstery
Leather is a durable and versatile upholstery option that fits in with nearly every type of home décor. If your home includes leather furniture, caring for your investment will keep your furniture and your home looking their best while also extending the lifetime of your furnishings.
- Dust your furniture regularly with a dry cloth and use a vacuum to remove debris and dirt from the seams and beneath or behind the cushions.
- Use a leather conditioner once or twice a year to restore the luster, shine, and texture of your leather.
- Whenever possible, place your leather furniture in an area of your home that does not receive direct sunlight. This will keep your leather from aging as quickly; sunlight can fade leather upholstery and cause it to crack.
- Wipe away any spills immediately to avoid stains; you can use a damp cloth to work out any remaining liquid, then allow the leather to air dry.
- If your leather upholstery does stain, don’t try to address the mess yourself. Contact a professional upholstery cleaning company to ensure the stain is removed properly without damaging your leather.
Top Three Upholstery Fabrics and Their Care
Knowing how to care for the most popular upholstery fabrics on the market today will help you keep your furniture looking its best for years to come. If you have questions about upholstery cleaning or carpet cleaning in Stormville, contact Royal Red Carpet Cleaning today about our effective and eco-friendly services by calling (845) 372-9780.
- Nylon became the first synthetic fiber in 1928 and remains one of the most popular upholstery fabric options today. Nylon naturally resists most stains, but should never be placed in direct sunlight.
- Wool is a natural fiber that is a popular choice for upholstery fabric. Most stains can be spot-cleaned, but larger messes should be addressed by professional upholstery cleaning.
- Cotton is another natural fiber that is commonly found in upholstery fabric. This fabric is resistant to sunlight but absorbs liquids readily; blot up stains immediately to prevent them from soaking in.
Window Treatment & Drapery Cleaning
Window treatments & drapery is an investment. Yet, you may not necessarily take the steps to ensure the longevity of these expensive home features. Royal Red Carpet Cleaning can restore the freshness of your window treatments and drapery through our comprehensive cleaning. With our drapery cleaning service, we can bring out the vibrancy and freshness in no time.
Our drapery cleaning process includes:
- Thoroughly vacuuming your entire window treatment or drapery
- Pre-treating and spot cleaning soiled areas
- Rinsing with our hot water extraction process
We use steam-powered equipment and environmentally friendly solutions, assuring you effective and safe cleaning. Our technicians can clean most draperies, sofas, loveseats, chairs, and any other piece of upholstered furniture. Since our process removes dirt and debris, your furniture’s comfort level is guaranteed to increase. Maintain the appearance and softness of your upholstery by contacting us at (914) 325-9633.
- FREE estimates
- Honest and fair pricing guaranteed
- Owner is present on all jobs to ensure utmost quality
- Two-part cleaning process included in one price for the highest quality
- Most thorough cleaning available